10/2/10

This Is The Bike Deal Of The Year

Giant TCR Advanced SL
Medium (50cm actual seat-tube/55.5 top-tube)
aa
DuraAce 7900 with TRP R960 brakes (red), Shimano 7850 tubeless wheels/Hutchinson Fusion2 tubeless tires, Shimano 7800 cogset (12-25). Giant GRC carbon bars (42cm), Giant carbon stem (90cm but can trade out for different length) Giant carbon bottle cages, Giant Continuum W wireless computer, Selle Italia Signno saddle (new), grey Hudz, GoreTex cables and housing.
a
(Scribe's Note: Here's why it's the best deal of the year):
"This is the last bike we have to sale from 2010. Trying to meet budget for the rest of 2010 so my personal bike has to go. This was my personal bike, which I got in April and I only get to ride a few weeks a month. I put on a newer set of wheels and the tires have a little use so I will throw in a new set of Hutchinson Fusion 2 tires and a few other extras.  This bike would be around $7000 new. Selling it for $3000.00."

Michael Engleman  
m.engleman@uswcdp.org
United States Women's Cycling Development Program