11/26/11

Dana Shinn Smokin' Cross

Dana Shinn wins 3 Races
Back-to-Back and Then Some

In Boulder... "The course was muddy but easily rideable. I started once again near the back. I jumped once again up to the front. I followed a few women for the first lap and then felt good enough to attack. Again, I thought it’s only 35 minutes. So I put my head down and hammered. No one else kept up. I was so focused, I didn’t even notice when I was on my last lap so I did an extra one. Silly but hey, it was only 35 minutes! Super fun and what great schwag for 1st place!"

In New Mexico... "The NM CX race in Pojoaque, NM the weekend of 10/15 was much warmer. In fact, it was hot. The Dash for Life folks know how to put on a race. The course was long and tough with lots of turns, a nice hill, and a great descent. I raced both the 3/4 and 1/2/3 womens races and somehow worked my way into 1st place in both. So fun! I’m hooked!"

---

Scribes Note:  OMG!